Top San Diego Employment Attorney
With over 1.6 million people living in San Diego and over 1000 complaints filed with the Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) in 2017, the region is rife with discrimination by employers. At Miracle Mile Law Group, we specialize in employment law and our San Diego employment attorney is dedicated to upholding the rights of employees throughout the state of California.
If you have been the victim of discrimination, harassment, or if you have been wrongfully terminated, our lawyers will fight to vindicate your rights.
What Type Of Cases Do We Take?
We represent our clients on what is known as a contingent basis. This means we do not get paid until and unless we receive a favorable outcome in your case, whether it is through settlement or by verdict after a jury trial. We also provide free consultations by one of our skilled and licensed attorneys. After we listen to your story, our San Diego employment attorney will review your case to see if it is something we can take on.
- Sexual Harassment– unwanted touching, comments, or other lewd behavior?
- Gender Discrimination– were you treated differently because you are woman or a man?
- Hostile Work Environment– are you being treated unfairly and/or harassed because of your age, race, disability, etc.
- Retaliation– did you report/complain about something to your boss only to get terminated for it?
- Whistleblower– did you complain about something unsafe, unethical, or discriminatory?
- Wrongful Termination– do you feel like your firing was unfair or suspicious?
- Wage & Overtime– did your boss stiff you your hard-earned money?
- Leave of Absence– were you denied leave under the Family Medical & Leave Act and/or the California Family Rights Act?
- Disability Discrimination– were you denied reasonable accommodations? Were you fired while on leave for a disability?
- Personal Injury– we also help you if you were injured due to somebody else’s negligence
- Age Discrimination– were you treated less favorable because you are over the age of 40?
- Pregnancy Discrimination– were you denied reasonable accommodations to tend to your pregnancy? Were you fired because you’re pregnant?
- Race Discrimination– unfortunately, racial discrimination is still a problem in California.
- Religious Discrimination– were you denied reasonable accommodations to practice your religion?
- Wrongful Death– we help family members obtain justice on behalf of their lost loved ones.
Miracle Mile Law Group is Ready to Fight For You
At Miracle Mile Law Group, we are proud of our record of defending clients who have suffered from workplace discrimination. You will only have to pay our fees if we win your case.
To get the legal expertise you need, contact us at (888) 244-0706, or use our online contact form. We have a professional team of San Diego employment attorneys here to fight for you.