Justin Hanassab, Esq.
Justin Hanassab is a skilled litigator and founder of Miracle Mile Law Group. Since launching Miracle Mile Law, Justin has worked passionately as an avid defender of employee rights. Justin’s practice includes a full range of employment disputes, including sexual harassment, wrongful termination, employment discrimination, disability issues, whistleblower retaliation, wage & hour claims and many more. Having previously worked at one of the most prestigious international firms in the world, Justin has represented many top Fortune 500 companies in employment litigation. His previous experience as a defense attorney allows him to bring a unique and valuable perspective to each case. In other words, Justin understands how large companies think and his insight brings you the best chance of getting real results.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude (2017)
- University of California, San Diego
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications (2013)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- San Diego Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)