Ingram Micro Wrongful Termination
Ingram Micro Wrongful Termination Attorney
Ingram Micro is one of the largest distributors of products, not only in Los Angeles, but in the State of California. However, Ingram Micro wrongful termination is not a new instance, and discrimination is ever so present within the company.
What is Wrongful Termination?
“Wrongful termination” is a term that most people have never heard before until they have been fired suspiciously. However, not every single termination is automatically wrongful. If your employer’s decision to terminate you was motivated by a protected characteristic or activity, then you very may well have a Ingram wrongful termination lawsuit on your hands. Protected characteristics include your age, race, disability, religion, sexual orientation, among other things. Protected activities (i.e. whistleblowing) usually come in the form of employees reporting unlawful behavior.
“Wrongful termination” varies state to state, however, California is the most employee friendly state in the nation. If your job has violated a law, public policy or contract, then you may have recourse to sue in state court.
What Do You Need to Prove After Ingram Micro Wrongful Termination?
In order to win your case, you need to prove the reason you were fired was based on an illegal reason. In California, employers may not terminate you in violation of a public policy. One such public policy involves reports of discrimination. Accordingly, it is unlawful for an employer to retaliate against you by terminating you for reporting a discrimination claim.
Some common example of wrongful termination
Wrongful termination can come in any shape or form. In California, most wrongful termination are caused due to retaliation for taking protected leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), California Family Rights Act (CFRA), or California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA). Some of the most common reasons include:
- Discrimination based on gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or political beliefs
- Retaliation for exercising a protected activity, including going on medical leave, requesting accommodations for a pregnancy, taking rightful meal or rest breaks,
- Retaliation for complaining about something illegal, including health, safety, or labor code violations
The Miracle Mile Law Group Difference
The California employment attorneys at Miracle Mile Law Group are committed to defending and aiding the workplace rights of employees who have been wrongfully terminated, discriminated, sexually harassed, or retaliated against for illegal reasons.
Our Los Angeles employment law firm recognizes that the necessities of each employee is unique, and we take great satisfaction in offering specialized care in employment disputes including disability discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, wage and hour disputes, and many more.
Unlike other employment law firms, we have each matter cautiously assessed by our crew of qualified lawyers and we designate a group of experts to the matter. When you choose us, you can be confident that:
- You will instantly speak to a California employment attorney for your case
- You will receive a 100% free conference regarding your employment dispute from an actual Los Angeles employment lawyer
- You will receive themaximized amount of settlements from your case, including compensation for distress, lost wages and earning capacity, and even punitive damages for egregious behavior
- 100% – ABSOLOUTLEY NO OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES
Give us a call at (888) 244-0706 or fill out the form for a free consultation!