Beachbody Wrongful Termination
Top Beachbody Wrongful Termination Attorneys
Beachbody is one of the largest retailors of fitness related products in the United States. However, the company is no stranger to labor code violations. It is important to hire a Beachbody wrongful termination attorney who understands the various wrongful termination laws and that can assist you in winning your claims. This article will help you prove your case against Beachbody.
Gather your personnel file
Employees in California are entitled to any documents they signed in the course of their employment. This includes:
- Personnel file
- Employment contract
- The company’s handbook
- Business policies
- Performance evaluations
- W2s and Pay stubs
- A termination, while not required, is producible if you were given the document.
Write down the details of your Beachbody wrongful termination
A good way to prove your case, is to write down the details of your termination. You can do this by:
- Creating a timeline of events, including dates, witnesses, and documents
- Contesting your job performance evaluations and how they can be debunked
- Writing down who was involved in the Beachbody wrongful termination, such as coworkers or supervisors.
- Keeping track of all relevant emails
Was I Wrongfully Terminated?
There are many California laws that prohibits employers from retaliating against employees for engaging in “protected activities”. These statutes were created keep wrongful termination out of the workplace.
Some common example of wrongful reasons includes:
- Age discrimination: If you were over the age of 40 at the time of termination and younger employees were treated better than you, you may have a claim.
- Constructive termination: were your work conditions so intolerable that a reasonable person in your shoes has no choice to quit? You may have a case.
- Disability Discrimination: You are entitled to reasonable accommodations for your injuries and/or disabilities.
- Gender discrimination: Were people of other genders treated better than you? You may have a case.
- Pregnancy discrimination: Pregnant women are entitled to maternal leave. If you were fired, given reduced pay, or denied reasonable accommodations for a pregnancy related disability, you may have a case.
- Race, color, nationality discrimination: You will know if this happening to you.
- Retaliation: You cannot be terminated for complaining about something illegal.
- Sexual orientation: The LGBTQ community is entitled to a workplace free of discrimination.
- Whistleblowing: You cannot be fired for reporting to OSHA or any other governmental agency.
Talk with an attorney
If you haven’t started looking for an attorney yet, this is where you need to find one and get some legal advice.
If you just want to have a quick chat with an attorney, call the Beachbody wrongful termination attorneys at Miracle Mile Law Group. We are online 24/7 to answer your questions.
Our consultations are free, and we will let you know if we think we can succeed on your case.
File your Beachbody wrongful termination claim quickly
Wrongful termination cases have a statute of limitation for filing lawsuits. This means that there are very short deadlines for filing a wrongful termination claim against your previous employer.
If you fail to file within the deadline, you risk losing the chance to bring a lawsuit. Our lawyer will advise you on the merits of your case. Where you file your claim will depend on which state you are in. For example, in California you must file a claim with the California Dept. of Fair employment and housing (DFEH) within one year of the discriminatory act.
Miracle Mile Law Group is Focused on Protecting Your Workplace Rights
As defenders of employees all throughout California, we take pride in fighting for you. And as experienced Beachbody wrongful termination attorneys, we strive for just awards on behalf of our clients. If you feel as though you are owed compensation for damages, we make it our priority to ensure that employers are held accountable. Contact us today for a 100% free consultation. Simply call the Los Angeles wrongful termination attorneys at Miracle Mile Law Group, at (888) 244-0706 or fill out the contact form.