CALIFORNIA EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
WELCOME TO MIRACLE MILE LAW GROUP
The Miracle Mile Law Group
We are a group of experienced employment attorneys dedicated to defending employees who have been wronged. Whether you’ve been fired from your job, harassed at work, or suffering through any other employment dispute, our attorneys will guide you every step of the way to maximize your recovery and bring you the justice you deserve. At Miracle Mile Law, our clients are family and we will aggressively fight for you as one of our own. Because in the end, people just need someone to stick up for them. That's what we do.
We understand that employment disputes can bring on serious and life-changing effects to your overall health and well-being. Miracle Mile Law provides you with an honest, reliable, and dependable legal team that you can trust. Our talented attorneys know California’s employment laws inside and out. We have experience representing both the little guy and Fortune 500 companies, so our clients get the best of both worlds.
We sincerely care about our clients and give every case the time and attention it deserves. We believe the relationship between client and attorney is an intimate one and requires substantial personal attention. Our promise to you is that you will never be ignored and our carefully trained staff will always be accessible to you. As our clients can attest, we are available for you 24/7 and won’t rest unless you are satisfied.
Through aggressive representation, we fight tirelessly for the results you deserve. Here at Miracle Mile Law, we take the time to listen to your specific needs and tailor our approach to best protect your interests. We are not afraid to take any case to trial and will never settle your case for anything less than it’s worth.
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win
We provide free consultations and handle all of our cases on a contingency basis. This allows us to give each and every case a careful evaluation to determine whether we can achieve a result that would be favorable for you. This means that by taking your case, we bear all of the risk and you don’t pay a penny unless and until we win.
The Miracle Mile Law Group Difference
The Los Angeles employment attorneys at Miracle Mile Law Group are dedicated to protecting and serving the rights of employees who have been wrongfully terminated, sexually harassed, discriminated, or otherwise retaliated against.
Our Southern California law firm understands that the needs of each employee is unique, and we take great pride in offering concentrated care in employment disputes including pregnancy discrimination, racial discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, wage and hour disputes, and many more.
Unlike other employment law firms, we have each case carefully evaluated by our team of experienced lawyers and we designate a team of professionals to the matter. When you choose us, you can be assured that:
- You will immediately speak to a Los Angeles employment attorney in regard to your case
- You will receive a 100% free consultation regarding your employment dispute from an actual employment lawyer
- You will receive the maximized amount of benefits from your case, including compensation for pain and suffering, lost income and earning capacity, and even punitive damages against your former employer in some cases
- NO OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES
100% FREE CASE REVIEW
When You Click Below, Your Message Will Be Submitted Confidentially For A Free Evaluation
How to Choose an Employment Attorney
Employment is unlike any other area of practice of law. That said, it is important to choose the best employment lawyer to maximize the amount of compensation you can receive. Before choosing the right lawyer, you should ask yourself the following:
- Does the lawyer specialize in employment law? Many law firms only dabble in employment law and do not make it the primary focus of the firm. The more focused and specialized the lawyer is in employment law, the better the outcome will be.
- Does your lawyer have experience? Some firms do not have experience litigating employment claims. Our lawyers have experience practicing on both the federal and state level.
- Is your lawyer praised by other lawyers? Look at websites such as Avvo to see if your lawyer has been endorsed by his or her peers.
- Does your lawyer have past clients who says good things? Positive reviews and testimonials are a good indicator of how successful your case will be.
- Will your lawyer give you the personal attention you deserve? Having a large law firm represent your interests isn’t always the best choice because you are likely to get treated as another number. The lawyers at Miracle Mile Law Group take an individualized approach to your case.
Why Choose Our Employment Attorneys to Represent You?
We fight until we get the maximum compensation. At Miracle Mile Law Group our attorneys are knowledgeable in areas such as sexual harassment, wrongful termination, and many other employment issues. Our lawyers have years of experience and have the ability to handle your case from inception to trial. Choosing the right law firm is the first step towards getting the most out of your case.
MEET OUR ATTORNEYS
A Word from Our Lawyer
We know that terminations can drastically change a person’s life. Count on us to seek maximum recovery as we represent you in your wrongful termination lawsuit. We have a reputation for aggressive and dedicated representation for our clients against big greedy corporations. We offer a free consultation 24/7 and there’s no fee if we don’t win!
- Free consultation 24/7
- No recovery, no fees
- Mobile access to our lawyers
What Our Clients Say
An EMPLOYMENT LAW FIRM: DEDICATED TO FIGHTING FOR THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE
California employees who have been wrongfully terminated are entitled to compensation for lost wages, back pay, front pay, and emotional distress damages. The value of an employment lawsuit is dependent on a few variables, such as:
- Your length of employment
- The varying degree of emotional distress
- The amount of wages and benefits
- Punitive damages, wherein a defendant displayed an intentional or reckless disregard for the employee’s well-being.
The Los Angeles employment attorneys at Miracle Mile Law Group not only handle wrongful termination cases, but also help with whistleblower retaliation, discrimination, retaliation, and wage theft!